Schedule of in person meetings:
Sunday Morning Group – In Person – Sundays 11:00 AM
In person meeting
4935 51 Street
Monday Happy Hour Group 5:15 PM
*In person social distance meeting at 4310 39th Street – bring your own chair
*If the weather does not permit outside meeting the online meeting will be held instead
Monday Night Men’s Group is excited to announce we will resume in person meetings Mondays at Sunnybrook! 12 Stanton Street 7:30 PM.
*To maintain compliance with Alberta Health Services and Sunnybrook United Church we must do the following as agreed to through group conscience regarding re-entry of building.
1. Please bring a mask as it must be worn from the entrance of the church to the basement meeting room. (if you don’t have one, we have disposable masks purchased for use) The Mask can be removed for the meeting, but must be put back on to exit the basement area thru to the main Church door upstairs.
2. Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
3. Contact tracing information must be recorded and kept on file for a minimum of two weeks. If you become ill please contact us immediately.
4. The downstairs basement is designated for our use.
5. Please bring your own beverage as we are not allowed to serve coffee and tea yet.
6. Please use the alcohol-free hand sanitizer upon entering the main door. It will be located to the left.
7. Current maximum room capacity is 50 persons.
Sylvan Tuesday Night Serenity Group 7:30 PM
In person meetings
Sylvan Lake & District Lions Club Hall
5119 50A Avenue
Sanitization will be done in the hall
All attendees will need to sign a sheet with name and contact info.
Masks must be worn. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you
No beverages or food will be supplied
Bring your own drinks
Red Deer AA Noon Group – In Person – Saturdays 12:00 PM
In person meeting is on Saturdays only
*Please Review Noon Group COVID policies (click each page) – Page 1 – Page 2
Location: Kaylor Building 4917-48th Street (downstairs)
Online meetings will still take place
Schedule of local meetings online:
Sundays Easy Does It Balmoral 7:30 PM
Monday Night All Inclusive 7:30 PM
Thursdays Ladies 12 step meeting 7:00 PM
Red Deer AA Noon Group Monday- Saturday 12:00 PM
Special Worker Open Discussion Meeting
Time: Apr 24, 2020 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Fri, until Dec 25, 2020, 36 occurrence(s)
Meeting ID: 309 810 035
24/7 Zoom AA Meeting
Time: 24 hours a day 7 days a week
*Phone in meetings (no internet required)
Please call (587) 377-1117 for assistance
How to set up your own meeting
To use ZOOM: (available through New York Intergroup)
To use Google Hangouts (users and organizer must have a free google account) 10 person limit
*If you want anything added on here for your group it is your responsibility to contact Central Office and we will update your groups info (i.e. online meeting, still open, etc.)
Thank you stay safe
Phone 587 377 1117 or Email: email@example.com
*There are speaker meetings available online and a list of online meetings found on the internet too.